Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Awesome Grandma, Trains, and the Dentist


We've had a very exciting week! My mom, who is awesome, called us up on Monday and offered to come over and babysit Lizzy so Jason and I could have a date night! Lizzy was very excited when I told her Grandma was coming, and the two of them had a great time while Jason and I enjoyed a nice dinner out by ourselves! Then, last night we went to our friends' house for dinner, and their little boys had a Thomas the Train set. Lizzy LOVES that show, and she was so excited about getting to play with a Thomas train. So, today we went to Wal-Mart and I got her her own Thomas train and track. She has been playing with it all day long, saying "Choo choo! Choo choo!" I also took Lizzy for her first dentist appointment this afternoon. We went to a pediatric dentist, and he was very nice. Lizzy cried during the exam, but that was helpful, because then her mouth was wide open! She stopped crying and was happy when the dentist gave her a new toothbrush at the end of the visit. She even shook his hand and said "Thank you!"

No comments: