Saturday, March 21, 2009

Children's Museum!




We went to the children's museum at the gateway in SLC with great grandma - Lizzy had so much fun! She loved each exhibit. Her favorites were the water flow exhibit, the farm exhibit (especially the chickens) and the air flow exhibit, where you could put tissues into an air tunnel and watch them fly. Rachel wasn't too excited about it, but she was well behaved the whole time. I forgot to bring my camera, so I could only take phone pictures. Low quality, but here they are.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

The pictures look fine. We have a membership to Discovery Gateway and Jacob loves it. The four person membership is on sale right now for like $25 off, just so you know.
Anyway, thanks for the comment on my post. It's actually the regular Moby, I just sewed the fabric panel in. Yeah, I love it too. I don't know how i would survive with two kids without it!