Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Check-Ups


Lizzy and Rachel had their 2 year and 4 month check-ups today. I was a brave mom and did both at once, even though Lizzy (as always) threw a HUGE out of control screaming tantrum the whole time. Both girls are healthy, though. Lizzy is 36 inches tall and weighs 25 pounds, which is 99th percentile for height and 25th percentile for weight. Rachel is 13.2 pounds and 24.5 inches tall - which is almost identical to Lizzy at 4 months (13.7 pounds, 25 inches tall). Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

katrina said...

Very cute :]

And Lizzy really does have out of control fits at hospitals. That's too bad, eh? Oh well, hopefully she'll get better with hospitals as she gets older.

Melissa Woodruff said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I know all about screaming at the doctor's office. Alex's pediatrician said to us once that he was grateful that Alex was the last patient of the day. Isn't it amazing that pediatricians manage to maintain their hearing? :)

Heather S. said...

Okay, so I clicked over from Karla-Ann's blog. I'm glad to have found you in blog world. I hope you don't mind me checking in. Your little family is so cute. I'm glad I can see what you've been up to. It's been a while since I last saw you. How are you doing? I hope well.

Heather